Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Maidenhead, UK
Tesla Motors was founded in the US in 2003 by a group of intrepid Silicon Valley engineers who set out to prove that electric vehicles could be awesome. Following success in the United States with the Roadster and the Model S, the European group is experiencing rapid growth.
We are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to support the European Accounting Team during a time of system transition and a high volume of transactions based from our European Head Office shared services centre in Maidenhead, UK.
Key responsibilities and activities include:
- Data extraction from a number of sources and subsequent data entry
- Assist with maintaining inventory records
- Development and maintenance of revenue related processes
- Processing sales invoices onto SAP
- Assist with other ad-hoc duties
- Graduate (relevant business degree)
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills. Must be able to effectively communicate issues in a succinct and constructive manner.
- Must be both a team player and self-starter, who is highly motivated, able to cope in a pressurised working environment and able to adhere to tight deadlines
- Strong personal integrity and has the highest ethical standards.
- Advanced excel skills
- Fluency in other European languages a plus
This position directly reports to the European Finance Manager based in Maidenhead, UK.
Tesla Motors welcomes applications from all ages and sectors of the community on the basis that the individual is able to provide evidence that they can work legally in the UK and EU
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|