Financial Analyst Source Medical Solutions
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Description
Recently ranked by Healthcare Informatics as one of the Top 100 Healthcare IT companies, SourceMedical provides outpatient information solutions and services for ambulatory surgery centers, surgical hospitals, practices, and rehabilitation clinics nationwide.
With a 20-year track record and more than 6,000 satisfied customers, SourceMedical is the trusted source for innovative applications, in-depth industry expertise and unsurpassed customer service. The company?s unique, end-to-end systems improve operational efficiency and cash flow while enabling healthcare facilities to capture, analyze and exchange data to deliver a higher standard of patient care. Check out our website at http://sourcemed.net/ to learn more about us.
SourceMedical is currently seeking a Financial Analyst for it Corporate Office located in Birmingham, AL.
Summary of Position:
As a Financial Analyst, you will be a key member of the SourceMedical team with the overall responsibility for the review and analysis of department budgetary and financial plan compliance, identification and analysis of material variances, investigation and consolidation of departmental input pertaining to variances, and preparation of reports and presentations for the Executives use in briefing Executive Management and the Board of Directors.
Additionally, you will also be responsible for participating in the company's budgeting process and developing operational metrics for the departments you serve. To be successful in this role, you will need a high degree of business acumen with a solid understanding of how to use a consultative approach in budgeting processes and financial analysis to drive innovation, change and organizational alignment resulting in improved business results.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Executes ongoing review and analysis of department budgetary and financial plan compliance, identification and analysis of material variances, investigation and consolidation of input pertaining to variances, and preparation of reports and presentations for the Executives use in briefing Executive Management and the Board of Directors.
2. Consolidates departmental operational performance metrics and performs independent trend analyses, identifying and analyzing variances to provide analysis to the Executives and Department Vice Presidents for reporting to Executive Management.
3. Manages and coordinates all annual budgeting activities for operating departments including Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Client Services, Production Services, and the Product Center. Budgeting involvement includes initial budget preparation as well as ongoing reforecasts.
4. Assists departmental leaders in identifying process improvements through rigorous data analysis and serves as interdepartmental liaison to implement necessary changes to realize improved business results.
5. Teams with departmental leaders to create and maintain reporting/presentation decks for the Executives use in analyzing business operations and for use in briefing Executive Management and the Board of Directors.
6. Serves as interdepartmental consultant providing solutions to all internal stakeholders as necessary.
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
--BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting with 5 years of demonstrated work experience (Financial Analysis, Consulting) - MBA or CPA preferred
--Project management skills with the ability to identify and implement process improvements
--Self-starter who is proactive versus reactive with a strong desire to achieve results
--Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to reporting accuracy
--Strong spreadsheet competency with Excel required, knowledge of other MS based products (e.g. PowerPoint, Word) preferred
--Excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and competing tasks/priorities
--Effective interpersonal skills (presentation, written and oral) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels
--Superior customer service focus
--Great Plains experience preferred
--Limited travel is required
SourceMedical offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package and an opportunity for growth in an emerging company.
||100 Grandview Place |
Birmingham, AL 35243
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED