Financial Analyst Brightcove
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Finance | Boston, MA, United States
Req ID: 839
The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the oversight and management of various financial planning, budget development, reporting and analysis.
Candidate will work closely with business partners in functional areas outside of finance, such as Operations, Engineering, Sales and Marketing. He or she will be required to become deeply knowledgeable of each of these functional areas in order assist business partners with budget/forecast objectives. Candidate must be able to nurture business partnerships and have a strong desire for positive internal customer satisfaction.
Working for Brightcove will give you a unique opportunity to join a growing company and play an integral role building products and online services that promise to transform the media industry and change the way people all over the world watch video.
- Assist with the annual budget and on-going forecasting process
- Maintain monthly and quarterly reports for internal management as well as external constituents
- Assist in preparation of financial reporting for board materials
- Assist as needed in the monthly close process
- Business Partnering across multiple functions of the business
- Financial analysis to support optimal decision making to enhance revenue growth in a cost efficient manner
- Assist with the monthly reporting of budget versus actual performance, including working with business partners to understand their expenses and provide monthly reforecasts
- Assist in development and distribution of monthly metrics and dashboards
- Assist with monthly financial reporting package for Management
- Provide support and analysis for presentations for board and company meetings
- Provide Ad-Hoc financial analysis and support
- Contribute to continuous process improvement
Demonstrated ability to be nice, smart and get things done
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field
- 1-2 years of directly related financial experience is preferred
- Advanced Excel skills and strong aptitude for systems and technology
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong analytical thinking and quantitative analysis
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a small team environment is essential
- Knowledge of Accounting
- Self-starter and fast learner with proven ability to work independently
<< Back to Current Openings
||Boston, MA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.Investors: Accel Partners All Jobs: at Brightcove
|Headquarters:||One Cambridge Center|
Cambridge, MA 02142
|Company Profile:||Brightcove is an Internet TV platform.
We're dedicated to harnessing the inherent power of the Internet to transform the distribution and consumption of media.
Brightcove empowers content ownersfrom independent producers to major broadcast networksto reach their audiences directly through the Internet. At the same time, we help web publishers enrich their sites with syndicated video programming, and we give marketers more ways to communicate and engage with their consumers.
Most importantly, we give people the freedom to easily find, watch and participate in a broad range of video contentwhen and where they choose.|
Support Brightcove with Social Media services