Financial Services Specialist Martin Group, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED CHR Solutions has an immediate opening for a Financial Services Specialist in our Dallas, Texas office. The Financial Services Specialist will prepare and maintain financial reports and records for various client entities, and will assist in the development and maintenance of various client financial databases and reports.
1. 1. Maintain monthly, quarterly and annual reports for various client entities such as government, legislative, regulatory, discretionary, PAC, docket and budget reports and income statements.
2. 2. Assist in the preparation of annual budget, explaining variances for clients.
3. Provide documents needed for annual client financial audits; respond to auditors questions.
4. Post all Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable and review General Ledger for clients.
5. Balance clients bank statements.
6. Research and identify the proper entries for client databases from various financial records including audit reports, trial balances, and cost study reports.
7. Maintain and verify databases.
8. Research and identify various financial data as directed.
9. Assemble various financial data as directed.
10. Analyze various financial data as directed.
11. Assist with preparation of client financial reports.
12. Minimal travel. Ability to travel by car and/or plane if necessary, may include weekend travel. Current valid drivers license required.
Education and Experience Requirements
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
2. Equivalent combination of education and experience accepted.
3. One or more years of applicable accounting experience.
4. Ability to compose professional written reports and other communications.
5. Strong, accurate numerical skills.
6. Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Quick Books required.
7. Ability to maintain confidentiality of client financial information.
8. Ability to operate 10-key by touch.
||Dallas, TX |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED