Financial Software Developer Cogency Software
Cogency offers two weeks paid vacation, 401(k), and medical, dental and vision insurance along with employee stock options.
- Design, Document and Build key modules of our financial applications.
- Define, evangelize, and adhere to a development methodology that ensures the release of industrial-strength software.
- Communicate regularly with our implementation teams, train them on new features
- Design, document, code, test, design, document, code, test, design, document, code, test.
- Inquisitive thinker who brings projects to conclusion
- Excellent math, logic and analysis skills.
- Required Skills: Java (2 years minimum), Microsoft SQL Server database. Windows OS
- Domain experience in general ledger accounting, portfolio management, or related areas is usefull but not Required.
- Experience and interest in visual application development environment
- Self motivated, ability to work in a small team with minimal supervision
- Engineering sensibility, a CS or engineering degree.
- Desire to work in a small, fast paced environment.
||500 Airport Boulevard |
Burlingame, CA 94010