Financial Solution Architect Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Financial Solution Architect
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings?
You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on two 2012 âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Customer Enablement is hiring!Â Customer Enablement is committed to ensuring that Workday production customers make the most of their Workday investment through programs designed to educate, enlighten, enable and deploy.Â Within Customer Enablement, the Workday Solution Architect is a senior level management consultant that works with customers at all stages of their Workday journey, but primarily with customers who are in production.Â The Financial Solution Architect will have broad and deep understanding of Workday financial applications, core Workday features and cross product impacts and requirements. The goal of Customer Enablement is to help drive uptake of additional features like Expenses, Projects and Work, Procurement, etc.Â The Solution Architect will deliver Customer Enablement programs including one hour detailed presentations for Next Level, Enablement Workshops (2-day multi-customer facilitation that includes feature familiarization, demonstrations and activities as well as coaching customers as they configure in their own sandbox environments),Â Jumpstarts (one-on-one customer workshop with a design guide as the deliverable), Deployments (full deployment of a feature like expenses) and Review and Recommend (configuration and business requirements reviews with a detailed follow-up deliverable calling out opportunities for optimization) as well as any other programs that are created.Â On occasion, the Financials Solution Architect may be called in to lead design workshops during initial deployment, ensuring that the customer understands the features they are deploying as well as the impacts. Key Areas of Responsibility
- Conduct âpre-saleâ activities to understand the customerâs requirements, timeline and scope of the project.Â This could include application demonstrations to familiarize the customer with current features to determine fit/gap.
- Clearly and effectively communicate an implementation approach/strategy where deployment is in scope
- Deliver Customer Enablement programs as outlined above.
- Plan, lead and facilitate architecture workshops for additional functional areas that were not configured during the initial implementation with an understanding of how those new features will be impacted by or will impact existing configurations
- Reconcile Workday Feature Roadmap to customer requirements
- Run the deployment based on configuration decisions, implementation strategy and future roadmap considerations
- Articulate the impact of key project and configuration decisions
- Create and update workshop presentations, demonstration scripts and supporting tools
- Understand the clientâs organizational goals and change management strategy and tailor knowledge transfer accordingly
- Advise the customer on strategies and tactics for a successful rollout throughout the organization
- Have a thorough understanding of Workday Financials as well as core, cross-functional features like organizations, security and the business process framework.
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Industry and Workday optimized practices
- 5+ years of high level consulting experience in change management, engagement management and/or management consulting
- 10+ yearsÂ of software consulting experience on large, enterprise projects
- Bachelor degree required.
- Capable of influencing and interacting with senior executives
- Capable of leading and influencing large design meetings towards an effective and collaborative outcome
- Able to understand complex technical and process issues and facilitate decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills â the ability to distill complex concepts into compelling, relevant and understandable presentations is paramount.
- Certified in Workday Financials
- Ability to learn Workday technology and applications quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services