Financials Practice Director Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Â The Professional Services Financials Practice Director will be responsible for growing and managing a team of Engagement Managers focused on successfully deploying our financials solution. In addition, the Director will work with our product strategy and management teams to ensure weâre developing the right service offerings to meet the needs of our customers. The Director will work with sales leadership to develop business through positioning and selling services for new and existing customers. The Director will be measured on client reference-ability and satisfaction and revenue and margin goals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Hires, develops and retains a team of highly skilled Engagement Managers dedicated to delivering financial projects and ensuring customer satisfaction with the Workday solution.
- Ensures that Engagement Managers are meeting standards set forth in Workdayâs implementation methodology
- Works with a number of organizations to ensure we have a clear strategy and messaging regarding the role Workday and our partners will play on financial deployments
- Works with our Alliances and Partner Operations team to ensure our partner organizations are prepared to assist our customers
- Engages with our Deployment Services team to help prioritize and ensure the completion of strategic initiatives key to making the financials practice a success
- Serves as an Executive Sponsor on critical projects
- Delivers on quarterly reference, revenue and margin objectives
- Aligns with the Regional Sales Team to develop new software and professional service business; this includes but is not limited to active participation on strategic prospect/customer opportunities
- Engages with the Regional sales organization to ensure weâre properly positioning and selling our implementation, technology and education services.
- Serves as the escalation point for resolving customer implementation issues.
- Contributes to the strategic direction of the Professional Services organization through leading and participating on internal initiatives.
- Promotes a positive working environment.
- 5+ years of experience successfully growing and managing a $25+ million professional services organization.
- Proven success in selling software solutions to companies with annual revenues greater than 1 billion US dollars.
- Experience in delivering large enterprise Financials projects.
- Ability to balance customer demands with aggressive revenue and profitability objectives.
- Leadership abilities to motivate and focus the regional organization on team and individual objectives.
- Willingness to âroll up oneâs sleevesâ and assist wherever needed.
- Team player who will work across the organization and company to continue improving the way we serve our customers.
- Excellent communication, sales and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of oneâs time
||Chicago, IL |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services