Financials Reporting and Analytics Consultant - SLC, Utah or Pleasanton, CA Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Do you want to actually look forward to Monday mornings? You can at Workday! We embody the qualities of a great company, offer world-class products and services, listen to our employees, empower creativity and innovation, and celebrate a job well done. Itâs that simple, and has earned us the #1 ranking on 2012 & 2013's âBest Places to Workâ surveys (as voted by our own employees).
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Financials Reporting and Analytics Consultant
The Financials Reporting and Analytics Consultant works with Workdayâs customers on implementation projects, with a focus on Workdayâs Financials reporting tools.Â This role works closely with the clientâs project team to ensure the customerâs successful deployments of Workday reports.Â The Financials Reporting and Analytics Consultant will help manage the reporting deliverables associated with Workday implementation projects.
Position available inÂ Salt Lake City, Utah or Pleasanton, CAÂ
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Become an expert in all of Workday's report writing tools with a focus on the Financials Reporting toolset.
- Perform the following on an engagement :
- Understand client legacy reporting requirements and match to Workday reporting capabilities
- Identify a strategy for building reports using client resources and Workday professional services using the Workday solution
- Build reports using Workday's report writing tools
- Assist the client in testing the Workday solution and providing knowledge transfer sessions
- Ability to help clients resolve reporting issues requiring in depth expertise in the Workday solution
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Understand Workdayâs Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Help mentor new consultants
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Ensure the client is referencable once the client is in production
- Participate in update training and other events that help share oneâs product skills with other consultants
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- 3+ years of Financials report writing experience with enterprise reporting tools for ERP systems (SAP, Oracle, Workday, etc.).
- Extensive knowledge of building Financial Management reports for management and executives
- Deep knowledge of financial accounting best practices and procedures. Accounting background a plus
- Very strong Microsoft Excel skills including some VBA and Macro knowledge
- 1+ years of experience with data warehousing and business intelligence software (Cognos, OBIEE, MicroStrategy, SAP Business Warehouse, Informatica, etc.)
- Understanding of data modeling concepts with an ability to manipulate data using software tools and SQL
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft or similar ERP applications
- Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Familiarity with big data concepts and analytics tools a plus
- Knowledge of building reports for HCM systems a plus
- Experience implementing ERP for Education & Government customers a plus
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
- Functional and technical experience a plus
- Ability to work in diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities
- Bachelor degree required
- Passion for customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 25%
||Salt Lake City, UT |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services