Firmware/Hardware Engineer Princeton Lightwave
Firmware/Hardware Engineering position responsible for developing new products and designs for optics based applications in infrared imaging.
- 3-5 years of DSP related firmware development, preferably on Analog Devices 21XX series DSPs and Altera PLDs
- Strong programming knowledge C++, DSP Assembly, Matlab, Source code control
- Understanding of DSP and microcontroller hardware design
- Understanding of optics and signal processing fundamentals
- Experience with optoelectronic communications and instrumentation systems testing
- Development and implementation of software/firmware architectures
- Excellent documentation skills
- Real-time implementation and trouble shooting skills
Qualifications: B.S./M.S. in Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering.
||2555 Route 130 South |
Cranbury, NJ 08512