First Line Customer Support Engineer Sparta Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The First Line Customer Support Engineer will function as an integral part of the Customer Support Team to assist external and internal customers using industry-leading software. This individual?s primary role will be to provide customer telephone, web, and email support. Additionally, the First Line Customer Support Engineer will have responsibilities that may include software testing and education of customers on Sparta Systems products. This position will require working in a team environment as well as individual interaction with the customer.
To meet the needs of our customers, working outside of normal business hours, weekends and holidays is required. Ability to cover multiple shifts including Asia Pacific, EU, US East and West Coast times zones. Ability to travel as needed to assist our Global client base.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes cases arising from telephone, email, and web requests for assistance from users.
2. Liaise with other Customer Support department members to provide them with all the relevant information they require for investigation of cases.
3. Raise Change Requests for faults or enhancements to Engineering.
4. Complete administrative tasks on the Customer Support systems, as required.
5. Create and provide service level reports when required to assist Customer Support Management.
6. Create documentation including Knowledge Base articles and Technical Bulletins.
7. Will be expected to perform the role of the Traige Team Lead as it relates to case creation and assignment, and exection of the triage process.
8. Responsible for software distribution through our FTP site.
9. Will participate in product testing as part of an effort to ensure our products are released on time. This will include validation and product testing.
1. Bachelor?s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or related major or comparable education and work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
1. Excellent analytical and logical skills.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proof reading skills. Must have the ability to effectively communicate technical and non-technical information.
3. Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills to effectively work with internal and external customers, and team members.
4. An ability to use basic computer hardware and software operating principles.
5. Ability to organize business gatherings to facilitate learning, networking, or business transactions
6. Able to handle pressure situations in a timely manner and balanced in stressful, overwhelming situations
7. Ability to perform effectively when faced with an unexpected difficult situation.
||Holmdel Corporate Plaza |
2137 Highway 35
Holmdel, NJ 07733
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED