Fountain Medical Development Fountain Medical
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Fountain Medical Development, is a full service contract research organization. We are specialized in conducting and managing clinical studies in China. Our clients include multi-national pharmaceutical companies as well as biotechnology firms in USA and/or Europe.
As numerous drug development studies are being outsourced to Asia and China, this position offers high level of career growth potential and an accelerated path to gain insider knowledge of a) drug development processes and b) managing critical studies for pharmaceutical and biotech industry. It provides opportunity to obtain cross-cultural business management skills (Western culture vs Asian culture).
We also offer trainings on regulatory aspect of drug development, including (GCP) good clinical practice, (GLP) good laboratory practice, and ICH guidelines for clinical studies. Since our management team are composed of ex pharma executives, we can provide excellent network opportunities for our employees.
Customer relations: Contacting pharmaceutical companies and/or biotechs in US. Establishing and managing working relationships with senior management of research and development departments.
Preparing communication materials for clients, including reports as well as presentation materials. Answer clients needs by emails, fax or phone calls.
2. Reporting relationship:Reports to VP, Business Development
3. Office location:
Home based in California,USA
4. traveling: 20 initially, Attending professional conferences (BIO, DIA meetings, etc) and visiting potential clients on-site
5. Full-time positions.
6. Starting time: June 1, 2008
- A valid drivers license
- Working permit in United States
- At least four years of working experience in CRO, Pharmaceutical or Biotech companies.
- Familiarity with Chinese regulatory and clinical study process and environment is a plus
- MS or MA in Biology, Medical sciences or MBA preferred.
- Expert in using MS words, MS Excel, MS power points. Knowledge of using MS project is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Basic knowledge of pharmaceutical drug development
- Good analytical thinking
- Excellent work ethics, detail-oriented
- Excellent people skills, flexible, easy to interact with.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED