FP&A Manager Yodlee
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Long-range Plan
- Manage the preparation of the Company's long-range financial plan, which includes working with senior management and budget managers to develop and analyze the underlying assumptions used to forecast revenue, cost of sales, operating expenses, headcount, capital and integrated financial statements
- Annual Plan/Rolling Forecasts
- Manage the preparation of the Company's annual budget and rolling forecasts.
- Corporate Reporting
- Budget vs. Actual (BvA) Reports
- Prepare and publish quarterly BvA (Budget vs. Actual) reports including documentation of material variances
- Present quarterly BvA results to senior management
- Provide financial guidance to budget managers
- Consolidate, prepare, and publish recurring internal management reporting packages which will be used to monitor the Company's performance and drive business decisions
- Prepare reporting packages for senior management, the board of directors, investors, and other internal and external parties as needed
- Develop dashboard to track and report key corporate metrics in Adaptive Planning.
- Analyze financial results and assist in the preparation of key schedules used in the external audit and review processes
- Review certain account analysis and reconciliations as part of the monthly close process
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting solution to:
- Streamline the forecasting and budgeting processes
- Provide enhanced reporting functionality
- Implement the corporate dashboard reporting solution
- Work on special projects and provide other analyses as directed
- Decision Support-- Develop financial models and analysis of various opportunities including analysis of complex financial information to provide recommendations to senior management
- Ad Hoc Reporting-- Prepare and provide ad hoc reports to various constituents as requested
- Teams with Finance to ensure costs are properly accrued for in the correct periods
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or combination of education and experience performing responsibilities similar to those listed above.
- Demonstrated experience in financial analysis, planning, budgeting and reporting in a complex setting.
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, including pivot tables, relational databases. Exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities among competing demands with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including active listening; demonstrated ability to communicate in a clear and constructive manner; experience presenting complex material clearly and concisely to constituencies.
- Excellent customer service and business partnership skills, ability to work effectively within a cross-functional team with diverse technical backgrounds required.
- Adaptive Planning and Oracle 11i experience preferred
||Full, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED