FR - Marketing Programs and Communications - College Intern Arbor Networks
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED OPCO Description
Arbor Networks is a leading provider of network security and monitoring solutions for global networks. Its customers include over 70 percent of the world?s ISPs and many large enterprises. Arbor solutions deliver best-in-class network security and visibility, along with the power to improve profitability by deploying differentiated, revenue-generating secure services. By employing flow-based and deep packet inspection (DPI) technologies, Arbor solutions measure and protect the entire network ? from the service provider core to the broadband edge.
Please Note: The Comms Group will not accept un-solicited resumes. We only will pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a signed recruiting agreement in place with Tektronix Communications, Arbor Networks, Fluke Networks or VSS Monitoring prior to the submittal and it must be signed by myself or our VP, Talent Acquisition and the resume must be submitted to a specific requisition that the agency was invited to work through our vendor management system. In the case that a candidate is submitted or presented to one of these companies by a recruiting agency without a signed agreement, Tektronix Communications, Arbor Networks, Fluke Networks and VSS Monitoring reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiting agency.
Marketing Programs and Communications Intern
To Apply visit: http://jobs.danaher.com
Arbor Networks is currently looking for a dynamic, creative and highly organized Marketing Intern. Supporting programs managed by the Marketing Directors, the marketing intern will be responsible for a variety of tasks such as assisting with events, communications initiatives, demand generation campaigns and financial reporting. This is a hands-on role for a highly organized self-starter who has a strong interest in building their practical marketing skills.
Web and Online Marketing:
- Updating the partner locator, news clips and event listings on the Web site
- Uploading leads into Marketo
- Building and maintaining a marketing library on our intranet that contains tools to be leveraged across all global entities.
- Confirming our authorized partners have us listed as a vendor on their Web site
Communications & PR:
- Compiling weekly news overview
- Pulling monthly coverage reports from Meltwater
- Researching events for potential participation
- Supporting event preparation ? coordinating shipments, creating and printing nametags, organizing event materials, etc.
Self-starter; able to work well without constant direction
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work and interact effectively with employees in the field and corporate teams
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint with interest in learning analytical and marketing tools (NetSuite, Marketo, Joomla, Meltwater)
- Marketing or Communications major
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8
Time Commitment: Approximately 15-20 hours a week for spring semester
To Apply visit: http://jobs.danaher.com
Danaher is a diversified technology leader that designs, manufactures, and markets innovative products and services to professional, medical, industrial, and commercial customers. Our portfolio of premier brands is among the most highly recognized in each of the markets we serve. Danaher?s portfolio is comprised of five reporting segments: Test & Measurement; Environmental; Life Sciences & Diagnostics; Dental; and Industrial Technologies. Driven by a foundation provided by the Danaher Business System, Danaher?s 48,000 associates serve customers in more than 125 countries and generated $13.2 billion of revenue in 2010.
Organization: Arbor Networks
Job Function: Marketing / Communications
Primary Location: North America-United States-Massachusetts
Job Segments: Intern, Communications, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Network Security, Entry Level, Security
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED