Freightview Support Specialist Freightquote.com
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Id: 2014-1030 (B)
# of Openings: 1
Freightview Support Analyst
A Freightview Support Analyst is responsible for providing excellent technical support for Freightview customers (shippers, carriers and brokers). Responsibilities include:
1. Contact new customers to welcome them to Freightview and answer any questions they have
2. Seek feedback from customers on how Freightview is working for them and how we can improve it
3. Answer questions from customers
4. Respond to issue reports received via email and online chat
5. Investigate and help diagnose issues that users encounter
6. Test new features before we expose them to customers
7. Give demonstrations to people who are interested in learning more
8. Encourage customers to subscribe after their trial periods and help them through the credit card process if they get stuck
Talk with customers via phone, email and online chat
Investigate and help diagnose technical support issues
Test parts of the application and escalate issues to the developers
Collaborate with the product development team on how to improve the product
Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required; equivalent professional experience may be considered
Minimum 1-2 years sales support, account management and / or customer services experience required. Relevant successful large Account Management and Transportation / logistics industry experience preferred.
Strong customer orientation with the ability to build relationships with customers.
Strong time management skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and customers.
High attention to detail with ability to multi-task, with minimal direction.
Ability to manage multiple priorities and provide higher level responsiveness
High level of flexibility with the ability to work in a fast pace, changing enviroment and deal well with ambiguity.
Strong PC skills with strong working knowledge of MS Office products. Must be proficient in Excel.
||Kansas City, MO |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED