Front-End Engineer Orchestrate
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
- Assist in the development of all the web properties.
- Conduct exploratory projects ranging from AB tests to prototyping new user-interface ideas.
- Assist in assembling a unified metrics system for understanding user behavior.
- Ensure the user experience is intuitive and the design is consistent
- Develop dashboards for understanding performance
- Expert level of the DOM and DOM Libraries.
- Expert level knowledge of usability and user (and program) interfaces
- Professional experience with increasing web engagement and conversion
- Professional experience with metric based systems: Segment.io, KISS, Keen.io, Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Hubspot, Marketo, Intercom.io
- Thorough understanding of HTTP and REST
- Familiar with any or all of Yeoman, CompassJS, PhantomJS, and AMD
- Familiar with server side MVC web frameworks
- Comfortable reading (or writing) functional languages like Haskell, Erlang, and Lisps
- Strong working knowledge of Java
- Familiar with various relational and nosql databases
- Track record of increasing engagement and conversion rates.
The company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. The role is offered as local or remote. Relocation to HQ is an option.
How to Apply
Send us what you think will help us get to know you better (resume, github, etc) and note telling us what kind of projects you love to work on and why you would want to work at Orchestrate.
Orchestrate.io is a new API service that eliminates the need to deploy and scale databases when building applications, or adding new features to existing applications. It unifies all the queries needed to build interactive applications, allowing developers to rapidly add geospatial, full-text search, graph, and time-series based features to their apps.
By distributing data across cloud providers all around the world, public or private, Orchestrate.io eliminates downtime during outages, reduces latency and automatically scales to meet demand. It's not a new database - it's all of the best databases orchestrated by a single, intuitive REST API.
We've raised a $3M seed round led by True Ventures in May 2013. We're about 10 engineers that have spent the summer hacking away and building the business.
||Portland, OR 97209 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED