Front-End Growth Hacker HubSpot
HubSpot is looking for an exceptional marketer with a knack for design and front-end coding to help manage and build HubSpot's company website, www.hubspot.com. As a manager of www.hubspot.com, you will work closely with teams across HubSpot to make sure the company's main website shows off the awesomeness of the HubSpot product, is constantly optimized for lead generation and conversion, is seamlessly connected to the HubSpot software product and makes the HubSpot brand shine.
- You know HTML / CSS / JS.
- You can use Adobe Creative Suite.
- You understand and have done inbound marketing.
- You have a great eye for web design (and probably design in general).
- You think like a marketer and enjoy marketing.
- You're self motivated. You like thinking up and executing your own ideas. You don't need much external supervision.
- You're analytical, you user test and measure the results of your work.
- You're organized and detail oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts.
- You're strong verbal and written communicator.
- You play well with others.
- You take constructive criticism well.
- You like to get stuff done.
- You're fearless about pushing code.
- You're constantly learning new technologies.
- You get insanely jealous when you see a website that looks better than yours.
- You don't just want to make pretty things, you want to make pretty things that drive business value.
- You've worked on one or several website before.
- You have portfolio of work that you'd love to share with us.
- Bonus points for: Landing pages, product pages, calls to action (CTAs).
||Cambridge, MA |