Front End Marketing Web Developer Complex Media, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job description
Complex Media is currently seeking a qualified Marketing Web Developer to join its Digital Marketing team.
The candidate will be responsible for building, testing, maintaining and troubleshooting promotional websites and related properties.
The candidate will work with project manager, marketing designer and marketing web producer to create elegant solutions to our clients needs.
- Prototype, build and style web sites, new ad units and promotional web apps
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines
- Stay knowledgeable of the industry standards and trends
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in web development
- Hands on knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS (including HTML5 and CSS3)
- Hands on knowledge of JS, jQuery and other JS frameworks
- Working knowledge developing cross platform/browser compatible dynamic web applications (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
- Familiarity with and adherence to web standards
Nice to have (not required):
- Working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience with Mobile Technologies
- Familiarity with Ad Servers (Such as DFP, Atlas, OpenX, etc)
- Familiarity with MODx, Wordpress and/or other mainstream Open Source CMS
- Experience with IDE (Komodo, DW), version control (SVN, CVS) and Debugging tools (Firebug, Charles)
- Familiarity with SEO standards and techniques
US citizen or US permanent resident. No sponsorship available.
For immediate consideration please email your resume with a cover letter and compensation requirements.
Please no stuffers, agencies, recruiters or consultants - your email will be deleted right away
||New York, NY |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED