Front-End Web Developer (ASP.NET, HTML5, MVC) Speadi, LLC
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Are you a best-in-class front-end web developer with strong technical knowledge and a portfolio of cool apps? Are you tired of working on the same project forever? Are you tired of working for big companies and want to be the next entrepreneur? Do you want to innovate? Would you like to work for a startup committed to thinking and making a difference?
This is a very exciting opportunity, a fun place to work and be part of a company, we're fully funded and already have customer interests, ready to execute. We offer full benefits, opportunity for growth and be entrepreneurial, and overall a great place to innovate.
The interview process will be quick and fast. This will be exciting challenge for you with lot of innovations to be done in various areas.
This is a Front-End Web developer position with expert knowledge of web page design technologies, specifically HTML5, ASP.NET, Responsive web design/layouts, etc. Knowledge of any of the following will be very helpful: web services JSON interface. This position requires strong design and development experience in appropriate domain.
Front-End Web Developer:
Required Skills & Experience
- Design, implement, test and maintain web applications using ASP.NET, RESTful services, HTML5, CSS3
- At least 1-5 years professional experience building web applications using above-mentioned technologies
- Deep understanding of client-side development technologies including: JQuery, RESTful services, HTML5, CSS3
- Strong understanding of Responsive web design and layouts
- Solid experience in cross-browser, cross-platform web application development
- Strong understanding of Web standards
- Recommend and perform improvements when and where you find them
- Experience with full-stack app development (client-server), RESTful APIs and web services
- Good knowledge of user interaction, Web UI development guidelines, and visual design sense from end-user's perspective
- Strong knowledge of OOP principles
- Proficient in unit testing (including mocking as needed) and integration testing on software
- Experience working with other web technologies like XML, Ajax, etc.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills; excellent English, verbal and written communication
- Must adapt and learn new technologies quickly
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of Subversion, JIRA and Atlassian tools (in general).
- Work Independently with guidance from engineering and business leads including Founders, CEO, etc.
Please provide a link to your web applications in your resume. Please also provide your wrok requirements as well as salary/rate requirements in your application.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Speadi creates Winning Moments It's the new way to find the best deals.
Shipping Product Investors: Breslau Capital All Jobs: at Speadi, LLC
|Headquarters:||45 E Broad St|
Hopewell, NJ 08525
|Industry:||Business Products and Services|
|Company Profile:||Ever feel the joy of watching someone open a present from you that you know they're going to love Ever compete, for anything, and feel that rush of accomplishment when you knew you were about to win That's a Winning Moment and Speadi let's you feel Winning Moments EVERY DAY Speadi allows local businesses and consumers to connect for last minute deals in real time. Business owners use Speadi to announce deals to customers close by whenever they want. Consumers get real-time deals announced on their smart phone or on demand when deals match their profile. If they want the Deal, they have to run, as the principle is simple - First come first serve. Speadi creates Winning Moments again and again - think of it as creating Black Friday runs any time.
Speadi is the new way to get the best deal -- a new way to win -- and a new way to save Get the Speadi app today and feel that winning moment.|
Support Speadi, LLC with Social Media services