Front End Web Developer Magnify.net
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED What We Do - and is it you?
Video curation is rocking - and we're leading the charge. Magnify.net is looking for an awesome web developer responsible for designing, developing, and testing front-end features for Magnify.net's fast-growing SaaS video curation platform and working with our partners and customers to build and deploy great video curation implementations. We are looking for someone with a strong passion for the online video industry, who is detail oriented and has experience with web technologies and building web experiences.
The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for video and an excitement for how curation is making video a growing part of the web. In addition, experience with web technologies and building web experiences is critical. You should be able to transition easily between projects and be comfortable mulit-tasking. Most importantly, you should know how to have fun building technology that matters.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivilent real world experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with speed and accuracy while working under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
- Ability to communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts
- Possesses good user interface design skills
- Experience with CSS and HTML5
- Experience in a customer facing role
- A person who can communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts
- Experience developing public facing, consumer web properties
- And, of course, great user interface design chops
The Kind of Person We Want to Work With -
- Someone with confidence and creativity
- You wake up in motion, a self-starter
- Not about years, but attitude. The maturity of judgment and operating talent to achieve credibility and influence with team members, staff members, and peers
- And of course, a sense of humor and ability to find joy in engaging with a dynamic team
What We Pay -
Comp includes a competitive salary ('cause we all have to eat) and a great package of employee and health benefits, stock options, cool orange swag, and great people. This is a full-time, on site, exempt position.
So, Ready To Learn More?
Send a resume and cover letter - but no form letters. We want to hear about you. What you love, what gets your juices flowing, things you've built you're proud of, things you hope to achieve. Oh, and what you need for salary - a range is ok. Email to jobs (at) magnify.net with your name in the -subject line and on each attachment. No phone calls, please. We'll reach out to you to discuss your background and the company. No recruiters or headhunters.
Please no offshore dev shops or folks looking for hourly gigs. We want team members in NYC!
||New York, NY 10006 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED