Front Office & Executive Assistant Platfora
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
You are a successful combination of a front-office generalist meets executive staff administrator who really enjoys organizing your team to ensure that you are a smoothly oiled machine. You are a strong team player who is smart, intuitive and has great customer skills--and a broad definition of who is a "customer". You have administrative experience supporting senior/executive staff, previous experience as the point of first contact for customer and partner coordination efforts (e.g., EBC or related experience).
You enjoy rolling up your sleeves to stay on top of things and handle diverse demands while feeling like they are moving things forward for the whole company as a whole--not just "supporting" the exec's. You are looking for an opportunity to progress upwards in a career at Platfora.
You are an optimist, a self-starter, adaptable, ideally have startup experience, are ready to grow and learn. You know that you don't know the answer to everything, but you're resourceful enough to figure out what you don't know. You are flexible enough to know that different situations can require different responses: You don't employ a cookie-cutter approach to solving problems that come your way (though you always reference your experience, best judgment or mentors when you have a situation to handle).
And, importantly, you don't see sitting at the reception desk as too lowly for you; in fact, it's a positive since that way you get to be the first person that people see when they walk in the door. You get to set the tone for the "Platfora experience" for everyone who walks through the door.
- Working with our exec team, customers, investors, partners and others on complex scheduling efforts.
- Greeting guests as they enter our office and manage incoming calls to our main number.
- Handling any in-office requests for our exec staff.
- Managing our CEO's calendar.
- Booking travel arrangements, including hotels, flights, car services, restaurants, and more.
- Anticipating the needs of your team and constantly/consistently staying several steps ahead of them.
- Helping other office staff with "housekeeping", events, etc.
Your experience and qualifications include
- Previous worked at a startup as an office manager, office administrator, executive assistant or similar, administrative role.
- Proficient in spreadsheet, presentation, & mail software such as Google Apps.
- Especially proficient with calendaring programs (we use Google Calendar), and juggling between multiple calendars to find.
- High degree of professionalism in both written and verbal communication, as this role is an extension of the CEO.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple points of direction at one time.
- Technically savvy; you pick up quickly on new things.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and keep in mind your audience, always.
- Consistent follow-through on projects and close monitoring of deadlines and due dates.
- Strong problem solving skills and reasoning to solve administrative issues.
- Positive, "can-do" attitude.
||San Mateo, CA 94402 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED