Front Office Supervisor Insight Health Corp.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), is a national organization with an unsurpassed reputation for quality, advanced imaging services, subspecialty radiologists, and thoughtful, patient-centered care.
The Front Office Supervisor is responsible for the supervision of the Front Office Associates and the day-to-day operations of the front desk, ensuring accurate and timely registration, pre-certification/pre-authorization, and scheduling of patients for CDI.
This position is full-time, and will oversee Front Office Associates at both Duluth locations: London Road, and 2nd Street at St. Luke's Medical Center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Champions the values and builds the culture to support the goals of CDI while fostering an environment where customer service is a priority
- Answers phones, schedules patient examinations and pre-certifies exams with patients? insurance company according to existing company policy
- Greets and checks-in patients scheduled for imaging services and processes payments as needed
- Ensures comprehensive knowledge of CDI?s policies and procedures for all front office associates
- Manages overall staffing levels for adequate center coverage at all times
- Initiates and participates in staff performance evaluations, compensation and development of associates including performance improvement plans, disciplinary actions and/or terminations
- Leads regular staff meetings and employee one-on-ones.
- Prioritizes the job flow of the Front Office Associates
- Fosters a team environment, ensuring appropriate communication between departments
- Assists in the maintenance of up-to-date and accurate database functions on all current and potential referring physicians
- Coordinates front office support with back-up answering service
- Maintains front office operations such as magazine ordering, coffee and office supplies, and office cleaning arrangements
- Communicates daily with chief technologist(s) and radiologist(s) on scheduling changes to ensure highest patient satisfaction
- Acts as liaison between technologists and the patients waiting for exams, relays messages regarding scanner status and other clinic information
- Coordinates patient relations, ensuring a high quality of patient service is delivered
- Assists with a variety of projects as needed
- Creates and updates center?s information manuals as needed
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES) REQUIRED:
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to prioritize, work independently, and manage simultaneous assignments
- Ability to effectively use strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to influence across the organization and work effectively with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to be flexible in schedule and adaptable to constant change
- Ability to deliver high quality customer service to external and internal customers by communicating with knowledge and compassion
- Ability to resolve basic service recovery issues and understand when to escalate to next level
- Ability to work with a positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a multitasking environment paying close attention to details
- Ability to supervise effectively
- Ability to maintain regular attendance and on-time arrival to work
- Knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy
- Knowledge of insurance waivers, insurance carriers and procedures that require waivers and obtaining certification or authorization if needed prior to appointment.
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of scheduling and billing procedures
- Knowledge of medical records filing and archival procedures
- Knowledge of and adherence to company policies and protocols
- Knowledge of and adherence to HIPAA and safety guidelines
- Minimum - high school graduate; BA degree preferred
- 3-5 years medical office experience in a customer-focus environment.
- Prior supervisory experience in an office environment
- Must be able to speak English well
- Ability to type 50 wpm
CDI is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered without discrimination with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or other statuses protected by state, local or other applicable laws. This policy extends to all aspects of employment, including recruitment and hiring.
CDI and its associates have an employment relationship, which is known as employment-at-will. This means that either CDI or an associate has the right to terminate the employment relationship at any time, for any reason with or without cause or prior notice.
||Duluth, MN |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED