Frontend Software Engineer E-Poll Market Research
As a Frontend Software Engineer at E-Poll Market Research, you'll work as a member of our technology team to develop, test, and maintain our suite of web applications. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with senior backend and frontend software engineers and participate in all aspects of the software development project lifecycle. We're looking for people that are passionate about building great products and that are excited to work with the latest web technologies.
- BS in Computer Science, 1-3 years experience highly desirable
- Thorough understanding and command of the DOM
- Demonstrable solid understanding of Object-Oriented concepts and architecture
- Must be proactive and enjoy keeping up with the latest trends in the field (HTML5, CSS3, mobile web)
- Proficiency and comfort in a Unix-oriented environment (we use OS X and Linux extensively)
Major pluses are experience with the Spring Framework, Photoshop, the ExtJS libraries, MVC frameworks, and source code control systems.