Frontend Web Developer Prism
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Prism Skylabs? mission is as challenging as it is exciting. We're redefining how physical space is experienced online. We extract data and stunning, privacy-protected imagery from existing video infrastructure to enable brick-and-mortar businesses to be successful in an increasingly digital world.
Our team hails from Stanford, Berkeley, MIT, NASA, and Google. We all share a deep commitment to exploring creative ways to collect, analyze and visualize one of the most interesting sources of information on the planet.
We are looking for a rock star frontend web developer who is excited to learn new skills, build teams, and pave our path forward.
- modern standards-based browser development (JS, HTML, CSS, AJAX)
- teamwork: knowing when and how to ask and answer questions
- selfwork: ability to work independently and research answers
- one or more modern web frameworks (rails, django, flask, etc.)
- integration with http-based REST APIs
- DVCs (preferably git)
- -NIX development
- modern opensource development (ie. github, bitbucket, stackoverflow)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field
- a strong open source presence (send us your profile links!)
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED