Fulfillment - Bindery Operator Foxfire Printing and Packaging, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Background: We are currently accepting resumes from experienced machine operators to run various bindery equipment. Ideal candidates will have print industry, bindery equipment experience, but demonstrated machine operating experience in other industries will be considered. 3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday 11:00pm - 7:30am
Description: - High School Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years experience operating bindery equipment, folders, and cutters is desired;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Basic reading, writing, arithmetic, and measuring skills
- Understanding of basic controls and electrical circuits a plus.
Responsibilities: - Review job jackets to determine components, setting, and adjustments for equipment
- Must be able to independently operate bindery equipment, including cutters, folders, stitchers, mounters, padders, and scoring/perfing machines.
- Stack and sort cut material for packaging, further processing, or shipping according to types and sizes of material.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude and the ability to perform routine troubleshooting on assigned equipment.
- Remove defective or substandard materials from machines, and readjust machine components so that products meet standards.
- Maintain production records and a clean work area.
||Newark, DE |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED