Functional Consultant Lawson M3 Warehouse Management
USA, Remote Office US
Wednesday, December 05, 2012
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit www.infor.com.
Our Lawson M3 product and solutions consultant provides implementation expertise in the areas of financials, cost accounting, MRP, planning and scheduling, project management, process modeling, and system implementation methodology.
Our continued growth has created the need for an experienced M3 Warehouse Management consultant for our North American practice.
In this role the successful candidates will:
- Execute and implement project plans
- Have considerable on-site client interaction
- Develop deliverable documentation for customers
- Provide end user training
- Analyze and recommend solutions for complex tactical level problems.
- Provide Manufacturing business process analysis and modeling
- Perform Test plan development as well as System testing
The preferred qualifications include:
- An undergraduate degree degree or equivalent work experience
- At least two years of experience supporting Lawson M3 Warehouse Management systems implementations.
- Able to travel extensively
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to see the â€œbig pictureâ€ for global optimized solution across all areas in client organization.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Ability to communicate convincingly and effectively with different parts of the organization and to make recommendations on SyteLine usage and configuration based on best practices and experience.
- Eagerness to take initiative in learning and applying new skills.
These roles offer an excellent compensation & benefit plan, including an attractive incentive plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), should you have a disability
Send to Friend