Functional Presales Consultant - (Russian Speaking) Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The successful sales consultant is expected to work side by side with our prospect while making sure that our product management and engineering staff is kept abreast of product strengths and weaknesses. The position requires a unique blend of business process, listening, technical design, and communication skills.
Key activities for the Functional Sales Consultant include:
Supporting the sales team as the expert on the business process aspects of all Guidewire solutions throughout the sales cycle
- Ultimate product knowledge scope includes ClaimCenter, PolicyCenter and BillingCenter
- Conducting detailed survey and pre demonstration discovery with the customer
- Responding to requests for information or proposal (functional sections)
- Presenting complex, customized demonstrations tailored to customer requirements, teaming with a Technical Sales Consulting teammate as necessary
- It is expected that Functional Sales Consultants are able to support their own demonstration environment and over time, to become proficient in standard product configuration
- Identifying new customer requirements and working with Product Management to design solutions to those requirements
- Leading or supporting user test drive sessions
- 4 or more years experience with property and casualty insurance with proven expertise in the area of Claims, Policy and/or Billing
- 3+ years of pre-sales experience with an enterprise software
- Experience presenting to senior customer executives
- Demonstrated ability to understand business process needs and to conceptualize which needs can be satisfied through our software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude
50 to 60% travel is required for Functional Sales Consultants, with some week-to-week variance.
- Enterprise software implementation experience
- Expertise in XML, HTML, SQL, scripting languages, etc.
- Programming experience, particularly in Java
- Experience configuring demonstration systems built using modern software technology (application servers, relational databases, XML, etc.)
Guidewire has been chosen by more than 100 general insurance carriers of all size and lines of business as a trusted software vendor. We believe it is due to our modern architecture as the first comprehensive, integrated platform for insurance operations built on state-of-the-art technology. There is also our product quality; each of our products goes through 26,000 unit tests each time an engineer makes a change. We look for bugs so our customers don't have to.
Guidewire has been the leader in claims systems in North America since 2003, with more selections than any competitor among carriers of any size. Guidewire's team includes executive and professionals with deep experience in both insurance and technology at companies including The Hartford, AIG, GEICO, McKinsey, Oracle, Siebel, Motorola, Ariba and d Kana. Guidewire was founded to meet the needs of the P&C insurance industry. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto, in addition to a geographically dispersed team of sales and services staff. Guidewire is a publicly traded company on the NYSE under symbol GWRE.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services