Functional QA Engineer Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Your goal is to achieve the best quality of products through creation and execution of test plans and continuous improvement of existing QA processes. You will act as QA Engineer responsible for functional testing of Trulia's products and applications with main focus on internal tools and data components. You will be responsible for ensuring that the testing is occurring at optimum efficiency within an aggressive timeline/schedule. You must ensure that all bugs are clearly documented and are addressed in a timely manner. You will be responsible for testing of new and existing features of Trulia's applications.
Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Design test plans and execute functional and automated test cases.
- Document changes to existing processes.
- Work independently on identifying new processes specifically in the area of tool and data testing, I.e. Ability to understand the impact of data changes and set the necessary tests as well as data components
- Communicate frequently with engineering, product development, and members of the Quality Organizations to ensure safe and quality product rollout as well as identify potential dependencies
- Work to an aggressive schedule including frequent changes to ongoing development, large and complex projects as well as unscheduled high priority projects requiring QA.
- Requires at least 5 years of Quality Assurance Testing experience
- Must be familiar with web development and testing methodologies,: browser compatibility, cookies, redirects, http response headers, 404s, log analysis, HTTP, TCP-IP, and DNS protocols; must have had some exposure to mobile sites and mobile testing
- Must be able to update the existing SQL queries and manipulate the data if and where appropriate
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail; proven problem solving and excellent communication skills
- Ability to define the scope of testing, create plan/test cases, and perform testing activities within tight project deadlines
- Must be familiar with all aspects of QA testing
- Must possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills, particularly in the area of defect tracking
- Ability to work independently and within the team
- Strong communication, bug writing, and documentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED