Functional Sales Consultant - North America Guidewire Software
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Guidewire is seeking qualified pre-sales candidates to support our market leadership position. Candidates should have an insatiable curiosity to solve customers' business problems through the use of award winning, proven modern technology.
The Guidewire sales team consists of a select team of sales executives and sales consultants. Sales executives are responsible for prospecting, managing the sales cycle, building customer relationships, and closing sales. Functional Sales Consultants are responsible for understanding detailed customer needs, defining how Guidewire solutions can meet those needs, and persuading through tailored proposals and demonstrations the superiority of our proven solution. Our compensation structure provides significant bonus for achieving and exceeding team objectives.
Sales Consultants work side by side with both prospects and partners, striving to understand client business goals and objectives and then map our solution to meet stated needs. Sales Consulting requires a unique blend of business process expertise, listening skill, technical design creativity, and exceptional communication/presentation skills.
Key activities for the Functional Sales Consultant include:
- Expertise in operating all applications within the Guidewire solution suite.
- Serving as a subject matter expert in the core operations of a Property and Casualty Insurance Carrier.
- Ability to engage in business consulting activities, capable of conducting detailed prospect interviews.
- Responding to requests for information or proposal, both written and oral.
- Presenting customized demonstrations tailored to customer requirements.
- Maintaining personal demonstration environment and after training, capable of executing standard product configurations.
- Providing input and feedback to Headquarters.
Desired skills :
- 5+ years of pre-sales experience with an enterprise software
- Experience in the Property and Casualty Insurance industry â€" or proven ability as a subject matter expert in a similar vertical
- Ability to understand business process needs and to conceptualize which needs can be satisfied through our software
- Experience presenting across a range of audiences: front line personnel to senior executives
- Strong oral and written communication skills; excellent presentation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
Up to 60% travel is required for Functional Sales Consultants, with some week-to-week variance.
- Experience with property and casualty insurance; subject matter expertise in the area of Claims, Policy and/or Billing operations
- Enterprise software implementation experience
- Experience wtih XML, HTML, SQL, scripting languages, etc.
- Programming experience, particularly in Java
- Experience configuring demonstration systems built using modern software technology (application servers, relational databases, XML, etc.)
||United States, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
As the number one provider of enterprise software applications to the property and casualty insurance industry, we beat our competitors (Accenture, SAP, and others) 9 times out of 10. Guidewire is an award-winning company both within the insurance industry and in the software technology space. Given our success and increasing demand for our products domestically and internationally, we continue to experience double-digit revenue growth. Guidewire has offices throughout the world, including in London, Munich, Paris, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto, Hong Kong, and the United States.
Profitable Investors: Battery Ventures
, Bay Partners
, U.S. Venture Partners All Jobs: at Guidewire Software
|Headquarters:||2211 Bridgepointe Parkway, Ste 200|
San Mateo, CA 94404
|Company Profile:||Guidewire Software is a profitable, privately held, and VC-backed enterprise software product development company that exclusively serves the 1.5 trillion dollar property and casualty insurance industry. Our products enable companies such as GEICO, Liberty Mutual, and Amica to efficiently run their high volume core operations, including underwriting, policy administration, claims, and billing.
Our success can be directly attributed to the bright and extremely talented employees who make it all happen. If you are looking for an opportunity where your talents will not only be recognized and leveraged but also challenged, at a company that is grabbing significant market share in a 1.5 trillion dollar industry, then Guidewire is the place for you. We have an extremely low-turnover organization and 100 percent customer referenceability.
Support Guidewire Software with Social Media services