G&A Recruiter Splunk
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Job description: That's a cool job! I want it!
Splunk seeks a highly motivated G&A Recruiter to help manage our rapid, national growth. This recruiter position will cover full life-cycle recruiting for our G&A functional groups. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting, and maintaining daily interaction with hiring managers. You must be someone that takes responsibility and initiative, moves at a fast pace, implements improvements in our recruiting process and is highly organized.
Location: Candidate must be located in the Bay Area and be able to work out of our San Francisco headquarters office.
Responsibilities: I can do that!
- Produce target list of passive candidates for assigned searches through research (internet, internal/external databases, industry publications, cold calling, networking, etc)
- Clear understanding on how to prospect and convert interest.
- Identify candidates and upload into ATS system.
- Post job descriptions in various LinkedIn groups, user groups and niche job boards.
- Conduct initial phone screens and write ups.
- Ability to generate high volume and high quality candidates under tight deadlines.
- Communicate daily with the Sr. Recruiter on pipeline activity.
- Manage multiple searches (5-10) simultaneously.
- Provide weekly reports and metrics on recruiting activity.
- Strategize and develop new creative ways to fill candidate pipeline.
Requirements: I have that!
- 5-7 years of previous recruiting and sourcing experience in a startup or tech company.
- Strong experience in full-cycle recruiting at an in-house high tech company, as well as at an agency firm.
- Track record of recruiting for G&A organizations.
- Understanding of sales compensation and variable pay.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Confident in networking; ability to build relationships with prospective candidates and external organizations.
- Proven ability to successfully prioritize and manage a large and diverse requisition load in a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Team player who is self-directed and highly motivated with a strong sense of urgency.
- Excellent candidate assessment skills.
- High integrity; high degree of professionalism.
- Can be trusted with trusted with confidential information
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, Jobvite is a plus.
Education: Got It!
- BA/BS degree or relevant professional experience.
Splunk was founded to pursue a disruptive new vision: make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. Machine data is a fast growing and pervasive part of â€œbig dataâ€-- generated by every component of IT infrastructures, applications, mobile phone location data, website clickstreams, social data, sensors, RFID and much more.
Splunk is focused specifically on the challenges and opportunity of effectively managing massive amounts of machine data, and providing a next-generation platform for powerful new applications. Since shipping its software in 2006, Splunk now has over 5,000 customers in over 90 countries around the world. These organizations are using Splunk to harness the power of their machine data for application management, IT operations and infrastructure management, cybersecurity, compliance, web intelligence, business analytics and more. Innovation is in our DNA â€" from technology to the way we do business.
Splunk software has become a platform for machine data!
Splunk has almost 1,000 global employees, with headquarters in San Francisco, an office in Cupertino, CA and regional headquarters in London, Hong Kong and Singapore.
We've built a phenomenal foundation for success with a proven leadership team, highly passionate employees and unique patented software. We invite you to help us continue our drive to define a new industry and become part of an innovative, and disruptive software company.
Benefits & Perks: Wow! This is really cool!
Medical, full company paid Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts, Commuter Accounts, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401(k), 3 weeks of PTO, sick leave, stocked micro kitchens in Splunk offices, catered lunches on Mondays, catered breakfast on Fridays, basketball hoops, ping pong, arcade games, BBQ's, soccer, â€œFun Fridaysâ€.
This isn't a job â€" it's a life changer â€" are you ready?
To all recruitment agencies: Splunk does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Splunk employees or any other company location. Splunk is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Splunk is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer supporting workforce diversity.ÂÂÂ
||Candidate must be |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED