Game Designer Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Game Designer
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
GREE is looking for an experienced Game Designer to join our team to develop next-generation mobile social gaming experiences for our users.Â
- Create engaging and innovative social game play mechanisms
- Analyze game data to continuously improve user gaming experience
- Write copy and storylines for games
- Collaborate with game artists and engineers during production
- Concept events, items and art required for games
- Level Design
- Industry game design experience (1+ years) is required
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences. Dedicated to bringing innovation to users
- Expert in game balancing with numbers
- Stays current with the latest social game mechanisms
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Enjoys a start-up environment; ready to grow with the company
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle uncertainties
- B.A or B.S.
- Experience in code web applications is a strong plus
- Strong quantitative analysis skills is a strong plus
- Experience in developing features to enhance in-game social communications is a strong plus
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services