Game Studio, HTML5 Developer Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED HTML5 Developer
GREE Interntional, Inc
San Francisco, CA
The GREE Game Studio develops AAA games for the iOS and Android platforms.Â The Studio builds games natively using the advantages of each operating system. To date, the Studioâs published titles have all been in iTunes top 10 Free-to-Play apps (both in terms of downloads and revenue).Â Our game portfolio includes:Â Crime City, Modern War, Kingdom of Age, and Zombie Jombie.Â We have many new games in production.
You will be part of a small, talented team building mobile games that will reach millions of users.Â We are pushing the boundaries of performance and design for mobileÂ HTML5Â games.
- Â Â Ability to build prototypes quickly and iterate
- Â Â BS or MS in Computer Science
- Â Â "Get it done" attitude
- Â Â Proven experience building mobile applications
- Â Â Experience with Canvas, WebGL, and JS libraries (e.g., Modernizr, Closure, jQuery, Processing)
- Â Â Strong in other programming languages (e.g., Objective-C, C/C++, Python, Java, Perl)
- Â Â Proficient using Git
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services