Game Studio, Intern, Mobile Developer Gree
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Software Engineering Intern - Android / iOS
GREE International, Inc.
San Francisco, California
Work on developing either tools, SDKs or games for either the iOS or Android platform and get trained on the best practices for software development.Â
- Have solid understanding of CS fundamentals, including an in-depth understanding of: Design patterns, Data structures, Algorithms and OOPÂ
- Hands-on Java and/or Objective-C development experienceÂ
- Appreciate the benefits of TDD and Unit testingÂ
- Some experience with source repositoriesÂ
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced development environment which ships frequently
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Self Funded All Jobs: at Gree
|Company Profile:||Our goal is to make mobile social gaming meaningful by building the best mobile social gaming ecosystem for users and developers worldwide.
GREE was ranked as Japan's fastest-growing tech company by Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in 2010, and now has a global reach of over 140 million users.
Over the past 30 years, Japanese companies have successfully pushed gaming into the mainstream, and we see the same opportunity for GREE with mobile social gaming.
GREE's US office is currently in Burlingame, CA but will be moving to San Francisco in April 2012.|
Support Gree with Social Media services