Gaming Program Flex Assistant Team Leads Alpine Access
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED The Flex Assistant Team Leader will manage and lead a team of Exceed and/or production CCPs on the Xbox program, flexing between the Assistant Team Lead Role and the role of a CCP as business dictates. The Flex Assistant Team Leader will follow the same set of guiding principles as a Team Leader and hold the same level of responsibility. The Flex Assistant Team Lead may also have a Holiday temp status.
Please be sure to send your recommendation from your Team Lead with your application
- Direct management of CCP?s including management of performance, schedule adherence and employee needs through appropriate communication, documentation and partnership with appropriate Alpine Access departments.
- Meet or exceed required QA, Coaching, and Performance evaluation metrics at all times
- Ensure that new CCP?s demonstrate appropriate skills and proficiency by the end of the ABAY period for an effective smooth transition from the training period to production.
- Manage and lead new program hires from recruitment completion and program assignment through CCP transition to production teams following ABAY completion.
- Ensure that non-switch CCP time is tracked and entered accurately and in a timely manner, meeting payroll deadlines.
- Assist or conduct training, coaching, mentoring, QA, reporting and program communications when appropriate.
- Actively participate at QA calibration meetings (internal and external as needed).
- Actively participate at program management meetings
- Communications with management, coaching and CCP team via email, IM and phone
- Provide high level troubleshooting systems performance and communication with internal Help Desk, ID manager and Account Manager to resolve individual issues.
- On call or Ad-hoc responsibilities, as needed
- Must have recommendation from current Team Lead ? Please send with application
- Must have program specific experience and applicable knowledge of client and Alpine systems used daily.
- Candidate must meet current metrics and have minimum 95% adherence.
- Must have customer service orientation at a supervisory level.
- Call center supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-managed, able to act quickly with sound judgment, and be flexible in terms of time and project assignment.
- Intermediate MS Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated program specific proficiency; meeting or exceeding performance expectations of position.
This is a remote (home-office) position. Occasional travel may be required.
Must meet the minimum home office requirements for that of an Alpine Access Customer Care Professional.
This includes but is not limited to:
-Quiet and professional environment during work periods. Dedicated work area. PC or laptop that has -Internet Explorer version 6.0 or greater
-High Speed Internet: DSL or Cable
-Analog landline phone line (POTS)
-Corded Telephone headset
-Windows XP, Vista or 7
-Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
||1120 Lincoln Street |
Denver, CO 80203
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED