General Manager -Mortgage Trulia
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
General Manager -Mortgage
Trulia is looking to add a General Manager (GM) to lead the Mortgage business. Mortgage is a highly strategic line of business within Trulia and a vital piece of our overall consumer proposition. The mortgage GM's primary responsibilities will be to shape the development and implementation of Trulia's mortgage strategy as well as manage the P&L and operations of the business. The GM will be tasked with achieving five main objectives:
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned GM with the ability to lead in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. They will have strong strategy skills and demonstrated a track record of delivery against the main objectives highlighted above. The GM will have had experience attracting and developing top talent and leading high-performing, cross-functional teams.
- Shape the strategy: Set the strategic and operating priorities for the mortgage business, building on the current platform and momentum to create the leading online mortgage offering as defined by consumer and lender adoption, revenue and profitability.
- Operate the business: Day-to-day management of the mortgage business, team, our customers and partners, ensuring that the team is executing against the strategic priorities and delivering results.
- Manage the P&L: Deliver agreed-upon financial and operating metric objectives. Comfort balancing competing priorities.
- Lead and execute deals: Be the external face of the business -- identifying and negotiating commercial partnerships as well as assessing and executing on potential M&A opportunities.
- Lead the cross-functional team: Lead and develop a mortgage team that spans product, technology, marketing, sales and business development.
- Proven track-record managing P&L's and delivering business results
- Experience managing diverse, cross-functional teams and demonstrated ability to attract, motivate and develop top talent
- World-class strategic capabilities and a bias for fact-based decision making
- Solid understanding of new products/technologies
- Superior communication and influencing skills
- Team player who is comfortable with uncertainty and a faced-paced environment
- MBA from a top-tier school
- Industry experience in mortgage, real estate or online marketplaces a plus
||San Francisco, CA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED