General Manager - Nashville Uber
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED UBER'S CORE
The core of Uber is in the city team, led by a General Manager. They make the magic that is Uber a reality. It's a big deal, and the qualities and capabilities required of an Uber GM mean you are an incredibly intelligent, talented and highly sought-after professional. Sound like you?
WHAT YOU NEED
This is first and foremost a role for a strong marketer, focusing on reaching new users and extending the Uber brand to the masses. But as the city lead, you'll also be responsible for operational excellence and maintaining 'Uber' quality throughout the rider's experience. Customer support, local marketing, supply chain management, service quality management, social media, PR - all of these sit under the GM. Continual improvement and a quality focus are the name of the game. We believe in solving local problems with local solutions, so understanding your market and delivering custom messages is important. This is where creativity meets analytics head on.
And it's the cross of the analytical with the creative that makes the Uber GM an incredibly difficult job to fill. If you're potentially one of the truly rare, gifted Uber GMs, we want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with Uber's Launch team to launch Uber in your city
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and user growth campaigns
- Manage deployment and quality of supply chain (i.e. Uber's driver partners)
- Represent Uber at local events and with local PR
- Manage local regulatory concerns and local politics
- Communicate product/process needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on them
- Help scale our other cities through developing and sharing best practices
- Continue to grow REVENUES and RIDERSHIP!!!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW/HAVE:
- 6+ years of marketing or operations management experience (not quite there?
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Creative solutions driven mindset, with a get shit done attitude
- Relevant experience in consumer service marketing is helpful
- Stellar networking skills and the ability to make smart partnerships happen
- Entrepreneurial DNA and fear tolerance of a honey-badger
- Travel like a European diplomat: employees are showered with Uber credits
- Ground floor opportunity: shape the strategic direction of the company
- Make a difference: we're not just another social web app: we're moving real people/assets and changing transportation for the future
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply through this link:
||424 Church Street |
Nashville, TN 37219
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Request a car from the touch of your phone and it arrives within minutes. It's reliable (always shows up, you can watch the car's location on your phone) and convenient (credit card on file...no tipping). Transportation game-changer.
5 - 20M RaisedInvestors: Benchmark Capital
, First Round Capital All Jobs: at Uber
|Headquarters:||1455 Market Street|
San Francisco, CA 94103
|Company Profile:||Uber is a technology platform that connects riders with drivers at the touch of a button. Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 100 cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer.|
Support Uber with Social Media services