General Manager -Rentals Trulia
General Manager -Rentals
Trulia is looking to add a General Manager (GM) to lead the Rentals business. Rentals is one of the fastest growing lines of business within Trulia and we are looking for a GM to lead it. Trulia has a clear vision of the future of the rentals market, and the GM's primary responsibilities will be to shape the development and implementation of Trulia's rentals strategy against that vision as well as manage the P&L and operations of the rentals business.
The GM will be tasked with achieving five main objectives:
- Shape the strategy: Set the strategic priorities for the Rentals business and an operating plan and priorities for rentals business, building on the current platform and momentum to create the leading online rental service as defined by consumer adoption, revenue and profitability.
- Operate the business: Day-to-day management of the rentals business, team, our customers and partners, ensuring that the team is executing against the strategic priorities and delivering results.
- Manage the P&L: Deliver agreed-upon financial and operating metric objectives and comfort balancing competing priorities.
- Lead and execute deals: Identifying and negotiating commercial partnerships as well as assessing and executing on potential M&A opportunities.
- Lead the cross-functional team: Lead and develop a Rentals team that spans product, technology, marketing, sales and business development.
The ideal candidate will be a seasoned GM with the ability to lead in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment. They will have strong strategy skills and demonstrated a track record of delivery against the main objectives highlighted above. The GM will have had experience attracting and developing top talent and leading high-performing teams.
- Proven track-record managing P&L's and delivering business results
- Experience managing diverse, cross-functional teams and demonstrated ability to attract, motivate and develop top talent
- World-class strategic capabilities and a bias for fact-based decision making
- Solid understanding of new products/technologies
- Superior communication and influencing skills
- Team player who is comfortable with uncertainty and a faced-paced environment
- MBA from a top-tier school
- Industry experience in real estate or online marketplaces a plus
||San Francisco, CA |