Global Architect (Customer Success) Apigee
About Apigee, The API Company
Apps are changing the way we live, and APIs are the secret ingredient that makes apps work. Apigee gives businesses and developers everything they need to be successful in the app economy. Hundreds of companies including AT&T, eBay, Pearson, Gilt Groupe, and Walgreens use Apigee to reach new customers and drive innovation through APIs.
Apigee's API Platform enables businesses and developers to deliver well designed, scalable APIs and apps, drive developer adoption, and extract business value from their API ecosystem.
About Apigee People
Apigee hires smart people who love to solve hard problems and have fun. We?re passionate. We love APIs, we love our customers, and we love application developers. We work as a team, fast and focused, learning as we go. We respect one another, our customers and everyone we do business with.
About the Apigee Customer Success Team
We form the Professional Services arm of Apigee. Our objective is Customer Delight. We are a worldwide team and offer unique and interesting opportunities in consulting for a wide variety of customers. If you have the flair for taking on mission critical implementations, then Customer Success is the team for you.
About being a Global Architect (Customer Success) at Apigee
Apigee is hiring a Global Architect (Customer Success) who will help Apigee customers develop the technical vision and high-level designs needed to implement highly available, fault tolerant, distributed architectures based on Apigee products. Global Architects serve as the customers' highest level source for expertise on all Apigee products and how they fit together to achieve project and organization goals.
The Global Architect (Customer Success) will ensure the success of our customers by:
- Articulating all API program implementation considerations across multiple parts of the customers? organizations and formulating an API technology roadmap Specific areas of concentration include infrastructure planning, developer services, security, auditing, governance and IT operations
- Advising customers on API development lifecycle, including lifecycle definition, integration with back-end development processes, functional and performance testing, continuous integration, deployment management strategies, versioning and API deprecation
- Guiding customers in the use of Apigee?s 4G analytics capabilities, custom analytics data gathering, and integration with other business intelligence data and social media data streams
- Supporting on-premise Apigee implementations by performing high level design of Apigee on-premise architectures and building technical strategies for the integration of Apigee solutions into customer environments
- Identifying and articulating technical best practices in API program integration
- Influencing Apigee product planning/strategy by providing insights based on concrete customer scenarios and implementations
- Partnering with the Project Management Office in the development of Statements of Work that identify the scope, schedule, resourcing, and assumptions for CS engagements
Think you might be our next Global Architect (Customer Success)? You bring to the table?
- A broad background in technology as applied in enterprise environments
- A strong understanding of key areas of IT focus such as operations, security, infrastructure, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and to function effectively at both a high level of abstraction and at a detailed technical level
- Very strong listening, critical thinking and problem determination skills, including the ability to consider a problem from multiple perspectives
- Excellent spoken and written English language communications skills, with demonstrated competence in communicating effectively at the senior enterprise management level, and in communicating complex technical concepts in ways that non-technical people can understand
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and an ability to work within cross-functional teams to identify business and technical challenges and formulate solutions
- Availability to travel approximately 50% of the time
Apigee offers great compensation, work-life balance, health insurance coverage, insurance for your financial protection, and savings/investment plans. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, and 401(k).
We are a non-accrued vacation time company, whereby we allow as much time you need for personal and vacation matters, with proper management approval. There is freedom in planning the workday with flexible start and stop times subject to the company's needs.
Apigee is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental handicaps or disabilities, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, nor any other basis prohibited by law.
||Palo Alto, CA |