Global Procurement Cambric
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Global Procurement
1. Spearhead all business conducted with suppliers and coordinate internal actions between supplier and the product.
2. Communicate parts availability issues to appropriate buyer and zone team members.
3. Disposition of non conforming material and communicate non conforming parts issues that affect build to buyer and zone team members.
4. Communicate inventory level set ups to PFEP Specialist.
5. Communicate packaging issues to materials.
6. Ensure smooth cut in of change notices.
7. Drive change in supplier shipping and packaging habits.
8. Create spot buy and blanket orders with suppliers.
9. Manage and maintenance MRP message activities.
10. Part number setup files under purchasing control.
11. Create debits memos, and credit memos as needed.
12. Inventory control activities for material stored at suppliers.
13. Shortage updates and critical concern maintenance.
14. Insure the proper flow of material into customer
||Greencastle, PA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED