Global Supply Chain Leader LanzaTech
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
LanzaTech is a leader in gas fermentation technology, producing high value commodities from a variety of gas resources. Backed by global investment and with partnerships across multiple sectors, LanzaTech employs a strong technical team based in the USA, China and New Zealand and has a rapidly growing patent portfolio covering all aspects of its innovative technology. LanzaTech has demonstrated its process successfully at scale in China with a 100,000gal facility using steel mill off gases for fuel production. Full commercial operation is targeted for 2013.
About this role:
If you consider yourself a leader in your field of global supply chain management, and are ready for the next challenge in your career, cleantech pioneer LanzaTech wants you to join our growing team to help lead our next phase of growth. This newly created role is a rare opportunity to help realize the vision of a "Forbes Top 50 Most Promising 2013" company. At the core of LanzaTech's success are motivated, talented professionals who are passionate about what they do.
You will be responsible for the strategic direction of LanzaTech's GSC, valued for your strong skills in designing and creating a robust number of channels to market. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing a GSC strategy for our technologies.
- Managing procurement, delivery, packaging, inventory control and distribution of our technologies around the globe.
- Developing relationships with vendors, suppliers and regulatory agencies
- Adjusting our GSC strategy to meet the changing economic conditions and organizational requirements.
- Partnering with internal teams to monitor sales/business development forecast to identify any effect on our supply chain needs.
Travel - up to 50% approx.
Location - based in Roselle, IL
Reports to CEO
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (e.g. Eng, Science, Business), advanced degree is a plus.
- 10+ years supply chain/logistics/supplier management experience in a global context;
- 5+ years in a leadership capacity;
- Our ideal candidate will have experience in the chemical or fuels industry;
- Expert knowledge of master scheduling practices and capacity analysis;
- Knowledge of regulated environment regarding raw materials, distribution of technologies and manufacturing processes;
- Proven experience in creation and strategic planning of supply chains on a global basis;
- Excellent business acumen;
- Strong proficiency in personal computer and system software skills
- Experience working in a start-up company or JV environment a plus;
- Passion for LanzaTech's vision and mission (last but not least!)
This position is open to candidates authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. LanzaTech is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
||Roselle, IL 12356 |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED