Global Support Agent Zuora
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Zuora is the global leader in subscription commerce and billing, helping companies in every industry transition to the Subscription Economy. Our vision is to enable the ?Subscription Economy?. We help companies transition from the old world of shipping boxes, to a new world where customers can subscribe to services. This started with technology companies like salesforce.com, but it?s taking hold across every industry. Think about it... how much time do
you spend listening to Pandora or Spotify vs. your MP3 collection? The Subscription Economy is here, and Zuora is helping companies make the transition with a new breed of business software designed around this new way of doing business, and fundamentally changing the way
businesses and consumers interact.
In just 4 years, we've grown 400% annually, raised over $80M in funding from top tier investors, and defined the Subscription Economy. And oh yeah, we've built a killer product too.
Here at Zuora we believe that in order to build a killer product you have to have a killer team. Zuora is chock-full of game changers, innovators, and leaders who want to be part of the next wave of successful tech companies. Sound like a place for you?
This is your chance to get in on the ground floor with a pre-IPO company that is poised for success and set on a trajectory for massive growth. To be frank, now is a pretty exciting time to
Join the Subscription Generation today.
This key position has responsibility for supporting all users of Zuora?s premier offerings: Z-Comerce, Z-Billing and Z-Finance . Zuora Global Support agents will be expected to serve as a primary point of customer support, provide prompt and complete resolution to customer support cases, and prioritize and escalate customer issues.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the primary contact for customer support and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage supported accounts and ensure prompt and complete resolution of support cases logged.
- Research and develop solutions for customer support cases involving extensive product knowledge and troubleshooting techniques.
- Provide timely account status and reporting to both customer and management.
- Share best practices with team members to enhance the quality and efficiency of customer support and contribute to the knowledge base.
- Establish strong working relationships with Engineering, Professional Services, Technical Operations Client Services, Product Management and other internal resources as appropriate.
- Ability to author technical documents on common issues and solutions in order to build the knowledge base.
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Experience supporting software or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions.
- Propensity for hard work and a willingness to perform different roles as required.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Displays leadership qualities and works well with others
- Strong project management experience with a demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities
- Efficient time management skills
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS)
- Experience with XML, Java and SQL
- Experience with SOAP-based APIs and web-based development
- BA/BS Degree (or equivalent) in a related discipline
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Hands on experience with supporting package software and/or SaaS solutions
||1400 Bridge Parkway |
Redwood City, CA 94065
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED