Infor Job Posting
Infor delivers fully integrated enterprise solutions for a wide range of industries, as well as best-in-class, stand-alone products that address the essential challenges its customers face in areas such as enterprise resource planning, supply chain planning and execution, customer and supplier relationship management, asset management, product lifecycle management, financial and performance management, and business intelligence. With 8,100 employees and offices in over 100 countries, Infor provides enterprise solutions to more than 70,000 customers. For additional information, visit
POSITION: Global Training Manager, Epiphany CRM group
SUMMARY: This is a global role and will be responsible for the development of curriculum for our Epiphany CRM offerings. Serve as the subject matter expert in transferring product knowledge to internal early adopters, employees, beta customers, client lead adopters, and all clients when product is mature. Effectively use a variety of education methods, deliverables and activities including, but not limited to: instructor-led training, webcasts, on-site client consulting, and web-based training.
Training Delivery (40%)
· Apply proven instructional methods in delivering training to a wide variety of audiences including, Lawson employees, business partners, and clients.
· Recruit and develop network of qualified instructors in area of concentration
· Develop courses using a variety of training methods to include instructor-led classroom and online training and self-paced, web-based learning. Aid Instructional Designers with course development.
· Understand the business significance and implementation considerations of new software releases, features, and functionality.
· Create training data and certify training server loads after updates.
Product Expertise (20%)
· Develop and maintain expertise in one or more of the following: Business practices and industry trend, Lawson business applications in on business function (such as human resources or financials), Lawson system foundation products.
· Provide guidance to sales in developing standard learning tracks and customer specific learning plans
· Report time in PSA and progress towards project objectives and milestones to management.
· Manage time and opportunities to achieve utilization goals
· Facilitate evaluation of all classes and provide feedback on suggested changes to development team
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Proficient in time management and interpersonal communication
Infor Global Solutions offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Infor respects and embraces diversity in our workforce. EOE/AA M/F/D/V
|Location:||Atlanta, GA |