Graduate Product Support Analyst - ERP LN (Baan) Software - finance/accounting knowledge and fluent English and Portuguese required Infor Global Solutions, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Graduate Product Support Analyst - ERP LN (Baan) Software - finance/accounting knowledge and fluent English and Portuguese required
Spain, Barcelona,Passeig de Gracia
Thursday, March 21, 2013
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the Support Team based in Barcelona.
Successful candidates will be given full product training.
The Product Support Analyst provides support to customers, answering questions on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or Internet; and conveys customer feedback to the product development staff. This position serves as primary support liaison between company and customer in a highly team oriented environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as primary support liaison between company and customer and documents incidents in required tracking systems.
- Proactively keeps customer informed of how and when problems are resolved with focus on retention and reference ability.
- Involved in any additional follow up, testing and troubleshooting including remote desktop viewing through tools such as Webex.
- Responsible for appropriate referral to other support analysts, provides feedback to Development with guidance from mentor (more senior analysts) and liaises with other Departments.
- Focuses on developing knowledge in specific product suite or operating environments.
- Contributes information to the Support knowledge base.
- Manages workload effectively following Global Support Procedures
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Comprehensive Training and Development programs
- Rewarding Careers
- Fantastic opportunity to work with the 10th largest software company in the world
- Work with Fortune 500 Companies
- Opportunity to work alongside recognized experts in the field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Recent college graduates in Business, Computer Science, Math or equivalent technical or application work experience.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Portuguese.
- Accounting / Finance knowledge.
- Team player with the ability to build strong peer and interpersonal relationships.
- Good problem solving and analytic skills.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills.
- Able to provide oral and written communication that effectively articulates complex ideas.
- Basic user of Microsoft Office applications with accurate typing ability.
Send to Friend
||Barcelona, DE |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED