Graduate Recruitment Manager, EMEA
Tesla's goal is to accelerate the world's transition to electric mobility with a full range of increasingly affordable electric cars. California-based Tesla designs and manufactures EVs, as well as EV powertrain components for partners such as Toyota and Daimler. Tesla achieved profitability early Q1 of 2013 and delivered more than 4,900 Model S to customers in North America. Model S is the world's first premium sedan to be engineered from the ground up as an electric vehicle and was named Motor Trend's prestigious 2013 Car of the Year.
Tesla is looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join a rapidly expanding team, focusing on the support of our European organisation. The standard of our employees at Tesla Motors is extremely high and we have a powerful commitment to recruiting the best Talent. This position reports into the UK based, Recruiting Manager EMEA.
- Create and implement graduate and summer internship campaigns across the region for all groups including delivery of resource planning and recruitment services.
- Work closely with the US Graduate Manager and the Recruiting Manager EMEA to create specific incentives and graduate fairs for Service and Sales talent.
- Create and manage all graduate advertising, marketing collateral and campus events/initiatives.
- Partner with Learning & Development team for the development and delivery of intern and graduate programs
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the graduate process and provide reporting activity and issues holding regular graduate recruitment updates with key stakeholders.
- To ensure a consistent process for the management of applicants and processing of candidate information.
- To maintain the highest possible level of 'candidate care' by responding to candidates in a timely and professional manner.
- Understand local remuneration and broader recruitment reward policies at graduate level.
- Work with Graduate Recruitment colleagues in other regions to ensure global consistency of brand and strategy.
- Work on any other ad-hoc duties across the staffing team as and when required.
- Extensive experience in developing and implementing Graduate schemes and incentives.
- Background as Recruitment Consultant across Europe and advantage.
- Previous experience of candidate and vacancy management tools.
- Able to operate effectively and comfortable working in a very fast moving, developing and constantly changing company.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload and meet demanding deadlines.
- Able to quickly develop strong, strategic and positive working relationships across all levels and functions.
- Fluency in English required. Any other European language would be a plus
- Ability to travel to up to 50%
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. A EU passport or work permit is required for this position.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|