POSITION: GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Tesla Motors is looking for a Graphic Designer to manage and execute marketing communications initiatives for consumer products. The Graphic Designer will be responsible for designing and executing collateral to drive customer acquisition and brand awareness. The Graphic Designer will work closely with sales, communications and the marketing team.
The ideal person will be a self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to handle projects with minimal direction.
- Gather requirements and produce collateral for marketing initiatives
- Effectively produce and coordinate all marketing communication tools (brochures, promotional materials, product spec sheets, etc.).
- Ensure alignment and integration of key communication elements, including Web, print and sales tools in all communication campaigns.
- Maintain consistency with corporate brand standards as well as business segment positioning and messaging.
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of service for internal and external customers.
- Foster and manage relationships with internal and external creative designers and writers.
- Support various corporate marketing initiatives and other marketing projects as assigned by the Senior Manager, Marketing
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) or equivalent; or a minimum of 3 years related professional experience
- Experience developing print and promotional services for consumer products. Familiarity with all phases of production of material for print and electronic media
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- Strong typography skills
- Strong photo-manipulation skills.
- Be able to retouch High-Resolution images
- Be able to work in Adobe Camera RAW
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with an email marketing system
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Sense of humor and the ability to work in a less structured, startup-like environment
Please have portfolio ready to share!
Tesla Motors is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
|Headquarters:||1050 Bing Street|
San Carlos, CA 94070
|Industry:||Cleantech / Energy|