GSO-CSO-011-3-17-10 Software Support Engineer Plateau Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Job Duties include:
- Serve as the CSO technical liaison with Product Engineering, Product Management, and Professional Services Technical Team
- Troubleshoot, debug and deploy Plateau software modifications, customizations, as part of the issue identification and resolution process
- Correct data issues that have resulted from integrations, customizations, and migrations
- Work from a queue of customers issues that will be corrected or identified and transitioned to the services team for correction
- Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science field + two years of relevant experience or more than three years of equivalent professional experience in Java/J2EE based server-side application developing, troubleshooting, and supporting an enterprise application
- Understands the principles of Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- Solid understanding of EJBs, JSPs, Servlets, XML and Spring. Knowledge of Flex is a plus.
- Ability to design, install, and modify basic software applications using Java
- Familiarity with various Integrated Development Environments (IDE), such as IntelliJ or Eclipse
- Familiarity with Object Oriented Design tools, such as TogetherJ or Rational
- Strong working knowledge of the Oracle 9i and 10g databases, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures and basic SQL tuning.
- Experience installing and configuring different web and application servers
- Demonstrated working knowledge of major J2EE application servers: Weblogic, Websphere, or JBoss
- Must have a solid understanding of the Unix/LINUX operating system
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, while effectively managing priorities and communicating progress
- Preferred ability to obtain a US Government Security Clearance
Plateau is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes paid time off (PTO) and paid public holidays, generous health/life/disability insurance, stock options plan, retirement plan, and an annual employee profit sharing/bonus plans among other benefitsas well as a casual work environment and the opportunity to work among the industrys best in one of Americas fastest growing companies.
||Arlington, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED