GSO-iContent-002-5-14-10 Content Integration Specialist Plateau Systems
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Plateau is seeking a Content Integration Specialist to work out of our Headquarters office in Arlington, VA, and support the Managed Services division. Duties will specifically relate to the iContent offering within Learning Management.
Job Duties include:
- Provide customer support on all content related issues
- Support of iContent offering including management and distribution of online content libraries
- Support Services engagements providing content expertise on a project basis
- Support Sales in content related sales engagements
- Validation of customer content
- Facilitate content integration workshops for Plateau customers
- Serve as general subject matter expert for online learning standards (AICC and SCORM) and how content works with the Plateau environments
- In-depth knowledge of online learning standards (AICC and SCORM)
- Working experience (up to 5 years) with front-end technologies including XML, HTML, DHTML, CSS, and JSP
- Experience with network architecture including hardware and software components
- Great troubleshooting and people skills
- Familiarity and experience with Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Enthusiastic, reliable individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelors Degree required
Plateau is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes paid time off (PTO) and paid public holidays, generous health/life/disability insurance, stock options plan, retirement plan, and an annual employee profit sharing/bonus plans among other benefitsas well as a casual work environment and the opportunity to work among the industrys best in one of Americas fastest growing companies.
||Arlington, VA |
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED