Guest sales executive onefinestay
Our guest sales team are like decathletes. Each lead that comes in is a different challenge requiring tenacity and focus. Now the race is on to find another driven, commercially minded guest sales executive who?s attracted to our brand.
The guest sales team is the place where records are set as the bookings come in. For many of our guests, particularly families, accommodation is one of the biggest things they?ll be buying in a while. Depending on which city they?re travelling to, they?ll speak to one of our city specialists (like a guest sales executive, but with expert knowledge of the homes in one of our locations). City specialists guide guests through the booking process, helping them choose just the right home.
You?ll join us on the track to become a city specialist, learning from our top athletes and honing your knowledge of our homes. You?ll be persistent, and the promise of commission will power you to beat your end-of-month personal best. Perform well and you?ll get to step up to the blocks, competing with our other gold medallists? Go!
- Selecting the right onefinestay home for particular guest requirements
- Providing potential guests with all the options and details they need to decide to book
- Taking the guest through the process from initial enquiry to confirmed booking
- Answering guest enquiries with individual responses
- Chasing down leads, closing deals and processing payments
Desired experience and skills
- You?re motivated by the thrill of the chase, thrive on targets, and you keep going until the deal is done
- You speak another language ? we don?t mind which one, our guests come from all over the world
- An intimate knowledge of a onefinestay city (we?re not only talking about London and New York ? do your research) which you can share confidently and inspirationally with people who may know very little about the place
- Proven sales experience preferred, previous travel industry experience a plus
- A confident, reassuring and charming phone manner ? you can build rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively
-You eat, sleep, breathe sales. Your work phone is never switched off (OK, if you?re on leave at the beach we?ll understand), and you?re not scared of pulling all-nighters or weekend shifts to hit your numbers
-You?re inherently extrovert and you pour your personality into every interaction
-You?re a quick learner and you?re comfortable working in a team
-You care about people, not just because you love onefinestay, but because you?re interested in our guests as travellers
||Los Angeles, CA |