GW - Associate Consultant - Medium Enterprise Deployment Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED Associate Consultant â Medium Enterprise Deployment
Looking for a career with a company that is delighting customers and revolutionizing business software?Â Â Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses.Â Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications.Â Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for college graduates eager to start their careers in the consulting arena.Â A consultant at Workday will work on implementation project teams as an individual contributor.Â You can help Workdayâs customers deploy our growing catalog of cloud-based applications.Â Each new Workday project needs consultants to perform data conversions, create complex reports, configure business processes, compensation plans, and other challenging tasks.Â
Learn how to apply Workdayâs rapid implementation methodology and technology to customers of all sizes and in all industry sectors, including manufacturing, financial services, education, biomed, technology, and others.Â Apply now to join the rapidly growing Workday Professional Services organization in our Implementation group.
The Solution Center Associate Program is essentially a âWorkday Masters Degreeâ in 18 months. As part of this program, you will get exposed to every aspect of a Workday implementation â from data conversion, to business process design and configuration, thru testing and ultimately the knowledge transfer and go-live for our customers. There will be 3 specific program tracks:
1)Â Â Â Â Functional/Business Process Design
2)Â Â Â Â Technical â Data Conversion/Integrations
3)Â Â Â Â QA/Testing/Knowledge Transfer/Change Management/Go-live).
During this 18 month period â youâll get to work with some of the best and brightest in the software industry, participate in the creation of âgame-changingâ and innovative ways to implement software solutions, and see the entire end-to-end deployment process for as many as 10-12 different clients.
This position is available in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Work with customers to gather, analyze, and align their business requirements with an ever expanding library of pre-defined Workday Solutions.
- Adjust and re-configure pre-defined solutions to meet customer requirements into our HCM, Payroll, Benefits and Financials solutions.
- Apply Workdayâs Rapid Deployment methodology on customer project teams to help customers achieve a high degree of success and satisfaction with Workdayâs products.
The ideal candidate for the Associate Functional Consultant position would have the following skills/qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of technical aptitude (excellent Excel skills, Access or web page programming, etc.)
- Passion for customer service
- Knowledge of the ERP space and/or exposure to business processes and Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Any coursework in HR, Payroll, Financials, and Project Management experience a plus
- Coursework in analytical or critical thinking-intensive subjects (Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, etc.) also a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
||Salt Lake City, UT |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services