GW - Associate Financial Analyst Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses. Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications. Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, and Financial Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
Workday is looking for an entry-level finance professional to join the team as an AssociateÂ Financial Analyst.Â In this newly created position you will partner closely with other members of the Finance organization as well as business leaders in other areas of the company to assist in finance-related matters including planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis.Â Weâre looking for someone who wants to develop business partnering skills and deepen financial analytic capabilities, is a self-starter, a great communicator and who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents, in a dynamic fast-paced environment.Â
- Analyzing Â Â Â Â corporate-wide and department-specific business results to assist in Â Â Â Â setting, communicating and monitoring company financial plans, responding Â Â Â Â to requests from business partners and management, and supporting on-going Â Â Â Â reporting requirements for the company as a whole
- Partnering Â Â Â Â with business unit managers to forecast spend and develop departmental Â Â Â Â budgets
- Monitoring Â Â Â Â department performance and preparing management reports and analysis on a Â Â Â Â regular basis (e.g., budget vs. actual and periodic fluctuation analysis)
- Liaising Â Â Â Â with Corporate Accounting to ensure correct accounting treatment of Â Â Â Â transactional activities, including expense categorization
- Preparing Â Â Â Â journal entries related to financial close activities (end-of period Â Â Â Â accruals, reclass entries)
- Administering Â Â Â Â the companyâs financial planning tools in support of the needs of other Â Â Â Â finance teams and managementâs information requirements
- Leveraging Â Â Â Â the Workday Financials system to automate and scale current processes
- Bachelorâs Â Â Â Â degree in Accounting/Finance
- Software Â Â Â Â and/or internet industry experience highly desirable
- Proficiency Â Â Â Â with MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Attention to Â Â Â Â detail and accuracy
- Strong Â Â Â Â organizational and communication skills
- Ability to Â Â Â Â learn new concepts and technology quickly
- Team player
- Willingness Â Â Â Â and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that Â Â Â Â accompany a high-growth environment
The Workday Experience is the combination of everything thatâ²s unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, Cantina happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly itâ²s our people. Itâ²s everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a workday. At Workday, we are committed to equal employment opportunity.
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services