GW-Associate Functional Consultant Workday, Inc.
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
Looking for a career with a company that is delighting customers and revolutionizing business software?Â Â Workday is the leader in enterprise-class, software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for managing global businesses.Â Our solutions combine the lower cost of ownership of SaaS with a modern approach to applications.Â Founded by PeopleSoft veterans Dave Duffield and Aneel Bhusri, Workday delivers Human Capital Management, Payroll, Financial Management and Worker Spend Management solutions for midsize and Fortune 500 companies.
We are looking for college graduates eager to start their careers in the consulting arena.Â A consultant at Workday will work on global project teams as an individual contributor.Â You can help Workdayâs customers implement our growing catalog of global, cloud-based applications. Â Each new Workday project needs consultants to perform data conversions, create complex reports, configure business processes, compensation plans, and other challenging tasks.Â
Learn how to apply Workdayâs proven implementation methodology and technology to customers of all sizes and in all sectors, including manufacturing, financial services, education, biomed, technology, and others.Â Apply now to join the rapidly growing Workday Professional Services organization in our Implementation group.
This position is available in Pleasanton, CA, Chicago, IL, Boston, MA or Atlanta, GA.
- Work with customers to gather and analyze customer business requirements.
- Design and implement customer requirements into our HCM, Payroll, Benefits and Financials solutions.
- Apply Workdayâs Implementation methodology on customer project teams to help customers achieve a high degree of success and satisfaction with Workdayâs products
The ideal candidate for the Functional Associate Consultant position would have the following skills/qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Evidence of technical aptitude (excellent Excel skills, Access or web page programming, etc.)
- Passion for customer service
- Knowledge of the ERP space and/or exposure to business processes and Human Capital Management (HCM)
- Any coursework in HR, Payroll, Financials, and Project Management experience a plus
- Coursework in analytical or critical thinking-intensive subjects (Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Information Systems, etc.) also a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
||Pleasanton, CA |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
THIS JOB HAS EXPIRED
The Workday experience is the combination of everything that's unique about Workday: our culture, our core values, our company meetings, our Development "Show and Tell" happy hours, our soccer team, our recognition programs, but most importantly it's our people. It's everything that makes us different from your average employer, and everything that makes Workday a great place to spend a work day.
> 50M RaisedInvestors: Greylock Partners
, NEA All Jobs: at Workday, Inc.
|Headquarters:||6230 Stoneridge Mall Rd.|
Pleasanton, CA 94588
Support Workday, Inc. with Social Media services